Bring power and flexibility to your sound setup with wireless system ATW-3211N831 in Audio-Technica’s 3000 Series. Receiver and transmitter each include easily visible display screens to stay aware of settings. Operating range of 300’ (line of sight) between receiver and transmitter delivers a highly mobile wireless solution. Choose from two different available frequencies. ATW-3211N831 is an excellent choice for solo performers and houses of worship.
Network enabled wireless receiver ATW-R3210N is the command center of this system. Operating on 12V DC, the receiver includes connections for balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼” outputs on the rear panel. Antennas are detachable BNC ¼” wave, and switchable 12V DC antenna power is available on BNC-type connectors for use with powered antenna accessories.
Several sound control functions are housed in the receiver. Scan feature establishes desired frequencies, and IR sync functionality pairs the receiver and transmitters to the same frequency. 60 MHz tuning bandwidth in one of two available frequency bands allows maximum versatility in congested RF environments. Auto squelch feature automatically adjusts noise setting, maximizing operating range while minimizing interference. True diversity reception provides better sound quality and reduces the potential for dropouts.
Battery-operated bodypack transmitter ATW-T3201 allows hands-free use and convenient range of motion. Controls can be locked and are covered to prevent accidental activation. High and low level RF output settings and choice of two different frequency ranges provide complete coverage over the receiver’s bandwidth. Multifunction button can be programmed to turn off RF transmission or switch to a preselected backup frequency if interference occurs. Gain setting can be adjusted in 2 dB increments, and a selectable high-pass filter eliminate ambient noise. Stay aware of system settings with highly visible OLED screen that indicates mute status, battery level, and operating frequency.
Attaching to the bodypack is lavalier microphone AT831cH. Featuring a cardioid pattern, this lapel mic provides superior rejection of external noise and gain-before feedback. Lav mic clips on easily and has discreet presentation. Ideal for higher SPL use, this lavalier provides full-sounding vocals and excels with acoustic guitar pickup. Benefits of the wireless microphone with everything the system has to offer make it ideal for solo performers, houses of worship, and more.
- DE2 operates 470-530 MHz, EE1 530-590 MHz
- Displays on receiver and transmitter
- Network-enabled receiver offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter multifunction button can switch to backup frequency if interference is encountered
- Tactile mute switch on transmitter
- Mic has permanently attached 55" cable
- Network-enabled receiver ATW-R3210N
- Bodypack transmitter ATW-T3201
- Lavalier microphone AT831cH