The RS-1 Remote System Control Panels provide a simple way to control AC equipment from one or more locations, using only inexpensive low-voltage wiring.
The panel can be easily installed in a single gang switchbox with a minimum depth of 1.5 inches. Features include a locking key switch and a System On indicator LED. The RS-1 has a maintained contact Start ON/OFF Sequence push-button. The rear of the panel has a circuit board with a full size barrier strip for field wiring connections.
The RS-1 can be used to control the Furman ASD-120 Sequenced Power Distributor, the Power Link, Power Port, Remote AC Controller, the MiniPort Power Relay series, or the PS-8R, PS-8R II or PS-PRO II Power Sequencers, as well as other equipment that needs a switch contact at a remote location.
Furman RS-1 Features
- Control AC equipment from one or more locations
- Install in a single gang switchbox with minimum depth of 1.5"
- Locking key switch
- System On indicator LED
- Maintained contact "Start ON/OFF Sequence" push button
- Rear panel has circuit board with full size barrier strip
- Black epoxy powder coat finish
- Used to control
- ASD-120 Sequenced Power Distributor
- Power Link
- Power Port
- Remote AC Controller
- MiniPort Power Relay series
- PS-8R II
- PS-PRO II Power Sequencers
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- RS-1 key switched remote system control panel1
- Line voltage120 volts