The HotShot 48V is a condenser microphone switcher built for silent operation on stage, allowing an artist to power their vocal mic and reroute it to feed the stage monitoring system for communicating with other band members or technicians at the press of a footswitch. LED indicators display the active output, and the footswitch itself can be configured for latching or momentary action. While the HotShot 48V is specifically designed to address issues when switching condenser microphone outputs, it works equally well with dynamic mics also.
Radial HotShot 48V Features
- Provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Redirects mic signal to communicate with band members and techs
- Footswitch can be configured as a latching or a momentary switch
- Silent switching with no pops or clicks through the PA system
- HotShot 48V condenser microphone switcher1