Atlas Sound Model 607-15 is a surface mounting wall cabinet used for housing small electronic system installations including 19" wide amplifiers, tuners and associated communication controls for schools, churches, clubs and recreation facilities.
The 607-15 has a vertical panel opening of 12-¼" (311mm) and is constructed of 16 gauge CRS.
Louvers on each side of the cabinet are provided for ventilation. The fixed 11 gauge CRS panel mounting rails are recessed ⅝" (16mm) for a "flush" look. Locking front door is standard. Panel-mounting screws (10-32 x 3/4") are provided for equipment panel and accessory mounting. Mounting rails are tapped 10-32 on EIA spacing.
Three double 1/2" (13mm) and 3/4" (19mm) knockouts are provided on the top and bottom of the cabinet for wire entry. Four keyhole slots for wall hanging are provided on the back panel.
The 607-15 is shipped completely assembled and is finished in (#962) black epoxy powder coat.
AtlasIED 607-15 7RU Features
- 10-32 pan head screws for panel mounting
- 16 Gauge CRS all welded construction with 11guage CRS fixed tapped mounting rails
- Completely assembled
- Convenient Pre-Punched Back Panel for Wall Mounting
- Locking front door
- Vents on each side
- 607-15 7RU 19" Wall Cabinet with Locking Front Door1
- Rack Units 7
- Height 15 1/2" (39.37 cm)
- Width 22 5/16" (56.68 cm)
- Depth 15 3/8" (39.05 cm)
- Usable Depth 14" (35.56 cm)
- Shipping Weight 45 lbs (20.41 kgs)