Zoom LiveTrak L-8 makes it simpler than ever to mix, monitor and record proficient sounding digital recordings and music performances in a single compact, affordable bundle. Podcasters are an exceptional variety. They require a unique set of audio features, along with the flexibility of a proper mixing console. The LiveTrak L-8 combines Zoom's acclaimed sound presentation with features made for podcasters. Simply press a button to play intros, outros, jingles, ads and sound effects. With 6 easily assignable Sound Pads, the perfect sound is at your fingertips.
Remote interviews are an easy task with the L-8; just connect your phone via the provided TRRS cable. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from the caller. Or use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack and more.
Zoom's preamps are popular for a good reason: they're transparent, powerful and ultra-reliable. The L-8 features six independent Zoom preamps, built to handle anything from a murmur to a raucous debate.
Digital Mixer Features
- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously