The AcousticDesign Series of installation loudspeaker products from QSC expands with the new AD-S28Tw surface mount subwoofer system. Designed to supplement audio systems by adding low-frequency extension, the AD-S28Tw is acoustically matched to the entire AD Series. Rated for 250 watts continuous power handling and able to take up to 700 watt peaks, the AD-S28Tw is a great complement to any of the ceiling-mount or surface-mount AD Series models.
The dual 8" woofers are equipped with polypropylene cones for protection in humid environments. The bandpass enclosure features two chambers. One chamber is completely sealed, while the other chamber features a large port. The bandpass design allows for tight precise bass with extension down to 36 Hz. This highly efficient design produces a 1W at 1m sensitivity of 94 dB SPL. The AD-S28Tw has a built-in passive low-pass filter set at 120 Hz.
QSC AD-S28Tw Features
- Dual 8" polypropylene cone woofers
- Large port area for extended low-frequency performance
- Dual chamber ported bandpass cabinet
- Defeatable passive 120 Hz low-pass filter with impedance compensation
- 250 watts continuous power handling, 700 watts peak
- 70/100V multitap transformer with 8 ohm bypass
- Yoke mount and flying hardware included
- Marine grade plywood construction