Priced individually, sold in quantites of 2.
The Control 25AV utilizes a deep cabinet, high power components and complex network to achieve extremely smooth high fidelity performance from a compact 2-way loudspeaker. Premium performance capability and even coverage ensures excellent sound quality throughout the listening area. The top-quality transformer, with reduced saturation, allows use on either 70 volt or 100 volt distributed speaker lines, with similar performance fidelity. Weather resistance is maximized by a stainless steel grille, which is paintable. Coating the woofer in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge™, a seamless, butyl rubber extension of the woofer surround, protects critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance. Nickel/zinc rust-resistant terminals ensure a secure input connection. JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is virtually inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound. The Control 25AV can be used full range or low frequencies can be further augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models.
- Video shielded for use near video monitors
- Extremely smooth frequency response
- Stainless steel grille for harsh environments
- 60 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8Ω thru
- SonicGuard™ overload protection
- 130 mm (5 ¼") polypropylene coated woofer, 10 mm (3/4") titanium
- coated horn-loaded tweeter
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware and sealed input panel cover
- Screw-down input terminals
- 100° x 100° high frequency horn