The AtlasIED GSS-G garden speaker, designed for theme parks, hotels, or any architecturally landscaped area, simplify installation and deliver deep, rich sound. The speaker is a coaxial 8", polypropylene/kevlar cone with rubber surround, 1.5" voice coil, 21 oz. magnet and a 1/2" mylar dome tweeter.
The AtlasIED GSS-G garden speaker is designed to blend into any environment. This model includes a short base for surface mounting. The two-piece design allows for a two-phase installation. In phase one, the base is installed. Phase two, after initial construction is done, the system contractor can return to install the speaker/transformer.
This multiple step process protects the speakers from being damaged during the construction/landscaping process and also eliminates the potential for theft from the construction site. The GSS-G Garden Speaker base even has a protective cover to keep debris out during construction. Inside the enclosure is a durable 8" coaxial speaker with a great sounding 360-degree horizontal dispersion pattern.
The enclosure is made of stable polyethylene, which ensures performance in even the most temperamental and unpredictable climates.
AtlasIED GSS-G Features
- Available in a Green Finish
- Convenient, Externally Adjustable 8, 16, & 32 Watt Taps in 70.7V Configuration Plus an 8O Bypass Mode
- Down Firing Speaker Cannot Collect Dust or Condensation and is Protected by Triple Layer Grille Assembly
- Durable 8" Coaxial Speakers with a 360-Degree Horizontal Dispersion Pattern
- Revolutionary Two-Piece Design Allows for Two-Phase Installation
- Shallow Base for Surface or Shallow Bed Mounting
- GSS-G Short Base Garden Speaker1
- Frequency Response 43Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity 83.5dB 1W/1m (Half Space Ref)
- Power Taps 8, 16 & 32 with 8Ω Bypass
- Speaker Type Deck-mount
- Dispersion 360°H x 50°V