The VRX932LAP is a powered compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line arrays such as JBL's VERTEC®.
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA-1 speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LAP, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for highpower capacity and lightweight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode.