AtlasIED 96-8 is a cost-efficient cylindrical protective enclosures that mounts a variety of AtlasIED grilles.
Welded CRS construction with painted finish. Units are undercoated and patch-jute lined to eliminate mechanical and acoustical resonances.
Unit also includes The EZ Mount Support System (Patent # 4,484,658). The EZ Mount Enclosure/Rail System transfers the composite weight of the speaker, baffle, and enclosure to the ceiling's support members via adjustable support rails (included). The rails may be adjusted vertically and then secured to the enclosure brackets with screws (furnished). No tile bridge or time-consuming screw mounting is necessary.
AtlasIED EZ Mount Features
- Accommodates a Wide Selection of Atlas Sound Baffles
- Eliminates the Need for Tile Bridges and Time-Consuming Screw Mounting
- Patented Enclosure/Rail System Installs Easily to Provide Time and Labor Savings
- EZ Mount Flanged Enclosure for 8'' Speaker1
- Depth 4 1/4" (10.8 cm)
- Diameter 10 3/4" (27.3 cm)
- Shipping Weight 4 lbs (1.81 kgs)
- Mounts Baffle G22-8, 51-8, 60-8(W), 61-8W, 62-8, 63-8, 67-8(W), 68-8W, 170-8, M222, M222W, P900