The C414 XLS offers nine pickup patterns that enable it to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and fixed installations, all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use, and the peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. This mic has three switchable bass cut filters as well as three pre-attenuation levels that allow lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed in even the densest mixes.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the longest-lived C414 model. Engineered for the highest linearity and neutral sound, it is the most universal and versatile large diaphragm microphone released in decades. Widely used for accurate, beautifully detailed pickup of any acoustic instrument, the new C414 XLS combines proven reference quality, leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
- AKG's legendary 1" edge-terminated large diaphragm sound
- Nine different polar patterns for the perfect sound
- Lock Mode: for live-sound operation all controls can be disabled easily
- Peak Hold LED: even displays shortest overload peaks
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurallytransmitted noise from chassis vibration
- Pop filter, wind screen and spider-type shock mount included