The NT5 matched pairs are a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone design.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs comes supplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
Rode NT5 MP Features
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- NT5 compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphones2
- Microphone clips2
- Pop filter/wind shields2
- Padded zip pouch1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Range20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance100 ohms
- Sensitivity-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Max. SPL143 dB SPL
- Max. Output Level13.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)16 dBA
- Power Options+24V or +48V phantom power
- Active ElectronicsJFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Output3-pin XLR output
- Dimensions (HxWxD)4.65" x 0.79" x 0.79"
- Weight3.56 oz