The PR 31 BW realizes all the benefits of the PR 30 in a smaller footprint suitable for mounting to toms and for capturing cymbals from underneath, as well as from overhead. As with the PR 30, there's no worrying about picking up nearby sounds from other drums, or other sources. And also like the PR 30, there's no worrying about overload.
The PR 31 BW is great for vocals, guitar cabinets, brass horns, saxophone, and piano and it will even fit inside Leslie speaker cabinets, and more. There are a variety of mounting options from Heil for drums, guitar and vocals/broadcasting.
With the PR 31BW you get the PR 31 BW in it's foam-fitted protective box, ready to go.
Heil Sound PR 31 BW Features
- Benefits of the PR 30 with a smaller footprint
- Excellent rear noise rejection
- Ideal for mounting to toms and capturing cymbals, vocals, guitar cabinets, brass, saxophone, piano, and more
- PR 31 BW cardioid dynamic instrument microphone1
- Protective box1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance370 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity-52.9 dBV/Pa
- Max SPL146 dB
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Weight5.5 oz