A small-diaphragm condenser mic, the PRO 37 is well-suited to instrumental and vocal use in studio recording and live performance. Enjoy excellent sound quality made possible by the cardioid pattern, frequency response, high-SPL tolerance, and other features of this microphone. Rugged construction protects the elements that make this mic outperform others in its class, so you can keep it in a studio or bring it on the road with ease. Drummers, guitarists, pianists, and vocal groups appreciate the accuracy the PRO 37 brings to their performance.
Several design elements in the microphone work together to create great sound reproduction. Its low-mass element creates superb transient response, and it can tolerate SPL maximum input of 141dB. Frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz delivers solid low frequencies and airy highs from any source in use. Dynamic range of 112dB affords plenty of room for dynamically diverse performances. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from the sides and rear of the mic, yet is not so narrow that it cuts out desired sound from an instrument or voice. Phantom power of 11V to 52V DC is required to operate this condenser microphone.
Adaptable to studio or live performances alike, this condenser microphone is small enough not to be in the performer’s way or provide visual clutter to the audience. The mic is protected with rugged construction, and corrosion-resistant contacts from a gold-plated XLRM-type connector help ensure long life. Included with the PRO 37 are a stand clamp and windscreen, both making the mic adapt to different environments with even more versatility. Ideal for instrumentalists and vocal groups alike, the PRO 37 brings reliability and accuracy to sound reproduction of any performance.
Audio-Technica PRO 37 Features
- Professional performance for studio recording and live performance
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- PRO 37 Small-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone1
- AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands1
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter1
- AT8159 windscreen1
- S1 Soft Protective Pouch1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity-42 dBV/Pa (7.9 mV)
- Maximum Input Sound Level141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions3.9" (99 mm) long, 0.83" (21 mm) maximum body diameter
- Weight1.7 oz (49 g)