The Whirlwind pcDI is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, iPODs® / MP3 players, tape decks, etc. with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
This unit contains two separate DIs - input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack, two sets of color coded RCA phono type input and through jacks or ¼" TS input jacks. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
Whirlwind pcDI Features
- Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
- 3.5 mm input jack
- 1/4" TS input jacks
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Ground Lift switch helps eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
- 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
- pcDI direct box1
- Impedance ratio133:1 (input to output, per channel)
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
- Level change (input to output)-20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)