Whirlwind MK Series mic cables are built with Accusonic+2 cable and fitted with Whirlwind XLR connectors to ensure superior cable performance year after year. MK cables are extremely flexible, resistant to handling microphonics and reliable under the roughest conditions. Accusonic+2 features finely stranded center conductors and braided shield for superior noise rejection. Cable is available in lengths between 1 and 100 feet.
Whirlwind MK4 Features
- Accusonic+2 cable with finely stranded center conductors and braided shield
- Whirlwind XLR connectors
- Superior noise rejection
- Extremely flexible
- Resistant to handling microphonics
- Reliable under rough conditions
- MK4 series XLRM to XLRF microphone cable1
- Conductor gauge and stranding22 26x36
- Shield type and % coverageB.C braid 78%
- Jacket thickness0.045"
- Insulation thickness0.018"