RapcoHorizon YM-F Y cables feature an all metal, hand soldered XLR Male XLR connector split wired to (2) XLR Female connectors. Using RHC's high quality Lo-Z Mic cable and all cables individually tested for quality assurance.
RapcoHorizon Y Cable Features
- Quality cable, manufactured in our wire facility, to our specifications
- Quality, hand soldered connectors
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductors and shields
- Y Cable (1') - NYM-F1
- Cable MIC3.K
- Conductor Gauge (2)24 gauge
- Shield Bare annealed copper braid
- Shield Coverage 80%
- Jacket Matte PVC
- Capacitance 32 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance 45Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C 15Ω/1000'