Ideal for conference rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and board rooms, microphone desk stand AT8615RS offers fast and easy setup.
A gooseneck microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output can connect to this microphone desk stand. Microphone in use can be either dynamic or phantom powered. Phantom power of 11V to 52V is required to operate this microphone desk stand.
This microphone desk stand was designed for to work just as well in temporary and permanent installations. To meet the needs of frequent setup and take-down, the stand has heavy die-cast construction with a low-profile design. Rubber feet help minimize coupling of surface vibration.
Mute switch provides added convenience right on the desk stand. Mechanical switch controls an electronic mute circuit that can work with dynamic or condenser microphones.
Audio-Technica AT8615RS Features
- Quick-mount plug-in cast-metal desk stand
- XLRF in, XLRM out connectors
- On/off mute switch
- Audio-Technica AT8615RS Microphone Desk Stand1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Input connectors 3-pin XLRF-type connector
- Mute function Silent mute circuit designed to work with condenser (powered) microphones
- Switch Mechanical push-on/push-off
- Input connector 3-pin XLRF-type
- Output connector 3-pin XLRM-type
- Off (mute) attenuation 44 dB minimum
- Phantom power 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Mounting: Table-top with rubber feet
- Dimensions: 160 mm (6.29") maximum length, 130 mm (5.11") maximum width, 39 mm (1.53") maximum height