The AtlasIED MS20E heavy-duty microphone stand provides extra stability, extends from 37" to 66", and is suitable for indoor/outdoor use. The unit features an integral air suspension system to protect sensitive microphones from damage if clutch is released too quickly. Tubing is manufactured of 7/8" and 1 1/8" dia. cold rolled steel. The entire MS20E assembly is finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy.
AtlasIED MS20E Features
- Available in Choice of Mirrored Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance Applications
- Receive Maximum Stability of Triangular and Oversized Bases with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, & Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- MS20E Heavy Duty Mic Stand, Ebony1
- Base Finish Ebony
- Base Size 12 Dia
- Height Span 38" to 66"
- Shipping Weight 14 lbs (6.35 kgs)