Atlas Sound AA240 amplifier is a powerful 240 Watt amplifier engineered with unique features to assist the contractor or installer in today's commercial business audio environment.
This 6 input unit features extensive muting and output options along with a very unique bridge in/out feature to allow combining of multiple amplifiers in ballroom applications without the need for external relays. VCA control is included which may be assigned to the BGM input or globally for the entire amplifier.
- 240 Watt 6 channel mixer amplifier
- 5 Mic/Line inputs with phantom power and 1 stereo summing AUX input
- Bridge in/out circuit with balanced link / internal relay to engage circuit is perfect for small room combining systems eliminating the need for external electronics
- Pre out / power amp in for patching external processors
- Remote or VOX mute capabilities
- Special Low Cut filter is 6dBu/octave at 400Hz and also bypasses front panel bass control to allow use with paging horns like APX40TN and AP-15T
- VCA control assignable to input 6 line level (BGM) input or global for the mix bus
- Zone 2 MOH out from CH6 line source
- UL60065 Listed