The C300Z is a full-range portable loudspeaker providing high-output, ultra-wide dispersion and low-distortion performance ins a compact, composite, molded enclosure. The C300Z can deliver clear, smooth sound to audience members yup to 45 degrees off access. The custom-designed high-ppower 12-inch woofer can take a pounding, plus its 3" voice coil allows the driver to run cooler, delivering consistent perofrmance evebn after long hours of use at near peak volumes. The crossover in the C300Z is a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design with an asymmetrical slope. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beamwidth patterns match in both drivers, C300z loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels.
C-Series Passive Loudspeakers
The same team that designs systems for some of the biggest touring bands in the world poured their expertise into the driver and crossover design for the C-Series. This means drivers that can really take a beating and unmatched clarity across the entire frequency range of the speaker. Featuring legendary Mackie sound quality and durability, the lightweight C Series 2-way Precision Passive loudspeakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor and permanent installation applications.
Enclosures have custom designed high-output drivers and are asymmetrical, causing mid and high frequency resonance's to be reflected at angles into internal damping materials, instead of interfering with the woofer doing its thing. The C-Series loudspeakers have incredibly smooth, spike-free response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies. So you can increase their volume without boosting those nasty, feedback-inducing spikes. Wide, controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the critical upper mid-range and high frequencies. The result is an unbelievably smooth off-axis response that allows everyone in the audience to experience the same high-resolution audio no matter where they are seated.
C-Series loudspeakers are an excellent choice just about anywhere you can place them. Build the dream PA for your band with a pair of C-Series speakers and a PPM Series Powered Mixer or integrate them into an existing system. Add on a few more and an FRS Series amplifier for an impressive floor monitor setup. Since they are fully flyable, the C-Series is perfect for install systems like a small sanctuary, youth room, bars and small clubs.
C-Series loudspeakers' injection-molded composite chassis and premium components are built for the rigors of the road and years of abuse. And they shrug off impacts that would turn those cheap-o, fuzz covered wood box speakers into toothpicks.
Mackie C300Z Features
- 2-way portable Precision Passive loudspeaker system
- 750W peak / 300W RMS power handling at 8 Ω
- 12" long-throw low-frequency transducer with 3" voice coil
- High-output 1.75" titanium compression driver
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and constant directivity horn
- Integrated Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) with full driver protection
- Lightweight for ultimate portablitily (46 lb / 20.9 kg)
- Asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet for floor monitor positioning
- Stand / Pole-mountable
- Flyable via ten M10 rigging points using the optional eyebolt kit
- C300Z 12" 2-way compact passive speaker1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)55Hz - 18,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)45Hz - 20,000Hz
- Max. SPL Long-Term123 dB @ 1m
- Low-Frequency Crossover Type24 dB / octave, time offset corrected
- High-Frequency Crossover Type24 dB / octave
- Crossover Point1800 Hz
- Input / Thru Connector TypeSpeakon-style NL-4 jack, 1/4" TS jack
- Input Impedance8 Ω
- Power Handling
- RMS: 300 watts
- Music: 500 watts
- Peak: 750 watts
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- Diameter: 12"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Magnet Material: ferrite
- High-Frequency Transducer
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75"
- Diaphragm Material: heat treated titanium
- Horn Exit Diameter: 1"
- Horn Design
- Type: conical and exponential
- Mouth Size (WxH): 12" x 7"
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° (1kHz - 20kHz)
- Vertical Coverage: 45° (2.8kHz - 20kHz)
- Safety Features
- Over-Excursion Protection: second-order high-pass filter
- Driver Protection: dynamic protection for compression driver
- Construction Features
- Basic Design: asymmetrical trapezoidal
- Material: polypropylene
- Handles: one on each side, one on top
- Grille: perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Operating Temperature Range14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)26.1" x 16" x 14.8"
- Weight46 pounds