The newest additions to the celebrated JF Series of 2-way loudspeakers redefine the concept of application flexibility. The integration of premium neodymium components and legendary crossover design in an incredibly adaptable package offers unprecedented utility.
All models natively offer a combination of portable features and M10 installation points. Available universal accessories include trim plates that hide handles and provide a connection point for u-brackets, quick release flytrack segments that integrate into any enclosure and adjustable legs for use as a stage monitor. Add revolutionary EAW Focusing in the UX8800 Processor for the pinnacle of performance in any venue.
EAW JF8 Features
- Premium performance
- Application flexibility
- Neodymium components
- JF8 passive 2-way trapezoidal speaker1
- Frequency response66Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL130dB
- Operating mode
- Amplifier channels: single-amp LF/HF
- External signal processing: high pass filter
- LF: 1x 8" cone
- HF: 1x 1" exit, 1.75" voice coil compression driver
- Nominal beamwidth100° horizontal, 100° vertical
- Power handling, full range340W @ 8ohms
- Connectionsbarrier strip, NL4 input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)17.46" x 10.05" x 11.28"
- Weight35 pounds (15.9 kg)