The VRX928LA is a lightweight compact 8" two-way linearray speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX928LA is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays.
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX928LA speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are two HF drivers in each VRX928LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for highpower capacity and lightweight.
- Two patent-pending neodymium HF compression drivers.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode.