The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LA-1 is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line arrays such as JBL's VERTEC®.
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA-1 speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LA-1, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for highpower capacity and lightweight.
- VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode.