Designed for Commercial A/V Installers, the CN-2400S combines robust control capabilities via SmartSequencing™ Technology, advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT® Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adaptor required, sold separately).
The new CN-2400S is one of the first products to feature Furman's SmartSequencing™ technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel. SmartSequencing's bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman's legacy sequencers.
In addition, the CN-2400S offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor (sold separately) adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman's BlueBOLT®-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
Furman CN-2400S Features
- Surge protection with SMP technology
- Noise filtration redyces AC noise linearly across wide bandwidth
- Voltage protection EVS circuitry safely powers down during unsafe voltage times
- SmartSequencing allows bidirectional safe sequenced power up/down operations
- Diagnostic lights
- 15 amp maximum current capacity with incorporated 15 amp thermal circuit breaker
- Remote access RS-232 compatibility
- BlueBOLT Compatible®
- 8 rear panel NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 1 front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
- CN-2400S 20A SmartSequencing power conditioner1
- AC voltage input range90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Max AC current rating20 amps (thermal breaker)
- AC cord3/12AWG, 10 feet, fixed, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Power consumption10 watts (no load)
- Line voltage120 volts