The HDI 830 is a professional two-channel stethoset receiver for wideband transmission systems (with carrier frequencies of 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz) in museums, theaters and churches. The wearer can switch between channel 1, channel 2 or stereo signal reception. The receiver provides excellent speech intelligibility and very good music reproduction. It is comfortable to wear and is sure to provide long operating times.
- Infrared wideband stethoset receiver
- Ideal for stereo and two-channel applications (2.3 / 2.8 MHz)
- Excellent speech intelligibility and musical reproduction
- Automatic on/off
- Large, ergonomic volume control
- Easy channel selection with LED indicator
- Lithium polymer battery ensures operation up to 12 hours