When is more than one sequence event needed? Whenever it's a good idea to reduce the start-up current surge on a single circuit. That's why the CQ-2200 has 2 sequence events...and why it's so popular. This really is an expanded version of the CQ-2000.
Some amplifiers may be able to operate in tandem on a single 20 amp circuit, but would overload the circuit if turned on at the same time. The CQ-2200 stages the turn-on thereby reducing the required electric power service.
For smaller systems the CQ-2200 can act as a stand alone sequencer, activating front end equipment on the first POD and the amplification on the second.
Because the CQ-2200 can be controlled by a contact closure, installation is quick and requires no expensive accessories. Remote activation is very simple and convenient.
So, the CQ-2200 offers several attractive features in a very economical, easy to install and easy to use package. The CQ-2200 is available in an isolated ground version (CQ-2200-IG).
Juice Goose CQ2200 Features
- The CQ-2200 stages the turn-on thereby reducing the required electric power service.
- Can act as a standalone sequencer for smaller systems
- Can be controlled by a contact closure,
- Quick and easy to install and operate
- CQ2200 20A Power Distribution System1
- Chassis16 gauge steel – mounts through holes in back box
- Dimensions5.5”H x 6.4”W x 3.75”D
- Weight5 lbs
- Circuit Breaker20A thermal on side of the chassis
- Relay Current Rating30A
- Number of Sequence EventsTwo
- Power InputHard wire through strain relief on back box
- Power Output, NEMA 5/20RFour
- Input VoltageUS standard (120 VAC @60Hz)
- Signal ConnectionsRJ-45, eight wire cable
- Monitor FeaturesMonitor lights correlate to processor and relay operation