Features 1 female XLR input wired to 6 male XLR outputs. Perfect when adding extra amplifiers to a system, connecting multiple powered speakers, splitting intercom lines, etc.
Use this handy box when you need to split a line level signal up to 6 times. Line level outputs can usually be split 6 times without noticeable loss of signal quality. The actual number of splits that can be accomplished depends on the level of the source signal and the impedances of the source and destinations in a particular application. It is not recommended that the SPLIT 6 be used to split a microphone level signal to more than two outputs. Attempting to do so may result in poor frequency response and reduced signal level. The SPLIT 6 may be used to split microphone level signals in most applications if this limit is observed.
Whirlwind SPLIT 6 Features
- Use 1 female XLR input to connect a line signal
- 6 male XLR jacks wired as parallel connections to the input
- Ideal for adding extra amplifiers to a system, connecting multiple powered speakers, and splitting intercom lines
- Split the line level signal up to 6 times without noticeable loss of signal quality
- Number of splits depends on source signal level and impedances of the source and desitnations in a particular application (not recommended to split a microphone level signal to more than 2 outputs)
- SPLIT 6 line level parallel splitter1
- Input1 female XLR input
- Outputs6 male XLR outputs