Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall.
Club Series V loudspeakers with the S prefix have rugged carpet covering and steel corner protectors to hold up to the rigors of transport. Heavy arced steel grilles offer protection for the woofer. Models are available for any application from small speech reinforcement to very high output dance requirements. No matter which model you choose, years of high performance sound are assured.
Yamaha SW218V Features
- Painstaking selection of parts and components, optimized wooden enclosures, and a thorough reevaluation of speaker capacity take sonic performance to a new level.
- Dual phone jacks and dual Speakon connectors for input and parallel connection
- Protection circuit prevents excessive tweeter input due to acoustic feedback or other causes
- Durable enclosure with arced steel grille, and large metal handles for improved portability
- Angled cabinet for easy monitor placement
- All models are equipped with a pole socket for use with speaker stands.
- The YSProcessing (Yamaha Speaker Processing) switch provided on the EMX series powered mixers and P series amplifiers enhances matching for even greater sonic impact.
- SW218V Club V Series Dual 18" Subwoofer1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1221x578x659 mm
- EnclosureBass Reflex Type
- Speaker unit (LF) 18” cone x 2
- Frequency Response30Hz-2kHz
- Power Capacity (Noise) 600W
- Power Capacity (Program) 1200W
- Power Capacity (Maximum) 2400W
- Nominal Impedance4 ohms
- Sensitivity98dB SPL (1W, 1m)
- Input Connectors1/4 " Phone Jack x 2, Neutrik Speakon NL4MP x 2
- Recommended Crossover90Hz, 12dB/oct.