The Twin-Iso™ is a high performance two channel balanced line-level isolator that provides transformer-based isolation between various pieces of pro audio equipment to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
The Twin-Iso provides a simple and professional way to remove hum and buzz from ground loops by inserting it between any two pieces of balanced audio equipment. It comes equipped with two premium Jensen transformers that deliver exceptional frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz, with low distortion and the ability to handle high signal levels without saturation - ensuring that the signal integrity of your audio is always maintained. Connect the Twin-Iso between any line-level audio devices, including consoles, amp racks, remote towers, and recorders, and remove ground loops in an instant.
Radial Twin-Iso Features
- Withstands up to +24dB without distortion
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Suitable for balanced & unbalanced signals
- Exceptionaly linear response from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Twin-Iso 2-channel line level isolator1
- Frequency Response10Hz to 50,000Hz (+/-1dB)
- Max. Output Level+21 dBu (20Hz, 1% THD)
- Phase Distortion0.3° at 20Hz
- THD0.001% THD @1k, +4dBu (0.035% at 20Hz)
- Common-Mode Rejection94dB @ 60Hz (83dB @ 3kHz)
- Inputsbalanced, line-level, pin-2 hot
- Outputsbalanced, line-level, pin-2 hot
- Power Requirementnone, completely passive
- Dimensions3.25" x 5" x 1.875"
- Weight2 pounds