The Soundweb London BLU-320 offers configurable I/O, CobraNet audio, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus. The BLU-320 is configurable through HiQnet™ London Architect. A rich palette of logic objects and a "drag and drop" method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features CobraNet audio with primary and secondary ports for fault tolerance. Control is through a separate Ethernet port which allows CobraNet and control networks to be easily separated or mixed depending upon requirements.
The BLU-320 also features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 256 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber optic media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
BSS BLU-320 Features
- Four Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Inputs / Outputs
- Analog Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Analog Outputs
- Digital Inputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- AEC Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Telephone Hybrid Card
- Rich Palette of Logic Objects
- CobraNet Audio
- 256 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Informative Front Panel Display
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet London Architect