The BLU-6 wall panel is a simple controller which allows the designer to provide level control and source selection or preset recall in a simple wall-mounted panel. These controllers connect to the control ports on the rear of any BLU-16, BLU-32 or BLU-80 device.
The BLU-6 offers an eight-way switch and a pair of spin or up/down buttons, enabling the same level parameter to be mapped onto other controllers preventing a jump in audio level when the control is adjusted. The switches have blank areas for marking the switch functions, either directly onto the white area, or on self-adhesive labels.
BSS BLU-6 Wall-Mount Controller Features
- Simple wall controller
- Provides level control, source selection, preset recall
- Connect to control ports on rear of any BLU-16, BLU-32 or BLU-80 (sold separately)
- Eight-way switch
- Two spin or up/down buttons
- BSS BLU-6 Wall-Mount Controller1
- ChassisSingle-Gang EU
- Control InAnalog (two wire)
- Controls 8-position source/preset select, up/down buttons
- Config Software