Chauvet Pro’s COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 has 12 individually controllable quad-color RGBA LEDs that make up this stunning linear wash fixture. Amber LEDs are included, so the fixture can produce any variation of white and richly saturated colors throughout the color spectrum. Stunning color rendering, convenient setup options, and more make the COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 a popular lighting choice for performance venues, DJ booths, houses of worship, and more.
Color possibilities can be simple from the automated programs, or creative with custom mixing. Any color can be further manipulated by adjusting the white balance. This is done separately from the RGB fader levels to fine-tune the color temperature. Standard light fixture functions are not only present in the COLORdash Batten-Quad 12, they are adjustable. These adjustments give you creative liberty over things like dimming curves and strobe speed.
The COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 runs on AC power, simply plugging in via the included power cord. Power linking and DMX capabilities are supported to limit cables and streamline operations of multiple fixtures at once. Up to nine COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 lights can be power linked at 120V (16 at 208V, 17 at 230V). DMX modes (4, 6, 10, 48, and 52 channel modes available) and master/slave connectivity are supported from a standard DMX data connection.
Display the COLORdash Batten-Quad 12 from an installed mounting viewpoint, or on a flat surface – the fixture’s trunnions double as mounting hardware and floor supports. In addition to the included hanging bracket and trunnions, mounting clamps (sold separately) are needed to safely mount the fixture.
No matter how you display the fixture, the lights maintain an even pixel pitch. With this steady pixel pitch, you can stack the fixtures in an array or line them up end to end and the color displays will stay true.
Chauvet Pro CoLORdash Batten-Quad 12 Features
- Built-in auto and custom programs recalled via DMX or Master/Slave
- Metal construction for added durability
- Individual pixel control
- Silent flicker-free operation
- Mount multiple units in stack or end-to-end to maintain pixel pitch
- CoLORdash batten-quad 121
- Neutrik powerCON power cord1
- Light source12 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 7 W, (500 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color temperature range2,800 to 10,000 K
- Installed optics20°
- Beam angle22°
- Field angle31°
- Illuminance539 lux @ 5 m
- PWM frequency600 Hz
- Strobe rate0 to 20 Hz
- Power connectionEdison plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power inputNeutrik powerCON
- Power outputNeutrik powerCON
- Data connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Signal cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power linking9 units @ 120 V; 16 units @ 208 V; 17 units @ 230 V
- Certifications/qualificationsCE, MET, IP20 (dry location)
- Dimensions41" x 3.2" x 6.5"
- Weight10.6 pounds (4.8 kg)