Chauvet Pro’s COLORdash Par-Quad 18 has 18 individually controllable quad-color RGBA LEDs that make up this stunning wash fixture. Amber LEDs help the fixture produce any variation of white and richly saturated colors throughout the color spectrum. Stunning color rendering, convenient setup options, and more make the COLORdash Par-Quad 18 a popular lighting choice for performance venues, DJ booths, houses of worship, and more. Color possibilities can be simple from the automated programs, or creative with custom mixing. Any color can be further manipulated by adjusting the white balance. This is done separately from the RGB fader levels to fine-tune the color temperature.
Standard light fixture functions are not only present in the COLORdash Par-Quad 18, they are adjustable. These adjustments give you creative liberty over things like dimming curves and strobe speed.
The COLORdash Par-Quad 18 runs on AC power, simply plugging in via the included power cord. Power linking and DMX capabilities are supported to limit cables and streamline operations of multiple fixtures at once. Depending on the voltage in use, you can power link anywhere from 11 to 25 fixtures (see manual for more details). DMX modes (4, 6, and 10 channel modes available) and master/slave connectivity are supported from a standard DMX data connection.
Display the COLORdash Par-Quad 18 from an installed mounting viewpoint, or on a flat surface – the fixture’s double-bracketed yoke can serve as mounting hardware or floor supports. In addition to the yoke, mounting clamps (sold separately) are needed to safely mount the fixture.
Chauvet Pro COLORdash Par-Quad 18 Features
- 4, 6 or 10 DMX channels
- Silent flicker free operation
- Lightweight, easy to install
- Metal construction for added durability
- COLORdash par-quad 181
- Neutrik powerCON power cord1
- Gel frame holder (9.25 in / 235 mm accessories)1
- Gel frame1
- Light source18 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 7 W, (500 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color temperature (range)2800 to 10000 K
- Installed optics20°
- Beam angle18°
- Field angle32.5°
- Illuminance1,210 lux @ 5 m
- PWM frequency600 Hz
- Strobe rate0 to 20 Hz
- Power connectionEdison plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power inputNeutrik powerCON
- Power outputNeutrik powerCON
- Data connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Power cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power linking13 units @ 120 V; 22 units @ 208 V; 24 units @ 230 V, 25 units @ 240 V
- Certifications/qualificationsCE, MET, IP20 (dry location)
- Dimensions12.7" x 11.7" x 4.1"
- Weight10.2 pounds (4.6 kg)