Streamline your setup with the DCLAMP, a low profile, simple-to-use microphone mounting system. Easily operated, the DCLAMP tension rod mic mount is provided with a standard 5/8" thread adapter, which allows most mics to be used by just simply changing the clip.
The DCLIP mic mount fits the D Series microphones and many pencil condenser mics. The DCLAMP microphone mount works on most tension rods used with hand percussion instruments (such as congas and bongos) as well as standard 9.5 mm and 10.5 mm knurled rods found on tom and percussion mounts. It provides a nice clean look especially when used with the Audix right angle XLR mic cable CBLDR25.
The DCLAMP can also be used with the MicroD small condenser mic by simply replacing the DCLAMP’s gooseneck with the MicroD gooseneck. This allows the MicroD to be used in tight spaces (congas, timbales, bongos) where a larger dynamic mic may be hard to position.
Audix DCLAMP Features
- Flexible multi-position metal gooseneck
- Locks firmly into position
- Fingertip control
- Lightweight, durable and scratch resistant
- Eliminates bulky mic stands
- Works with most microphones, including miniaturized mics, dynamic mics, and condenser mics
- DCLAMP Flexible Mini-Gooseneck1
- 1 year warranty1
- Most tension rods used with hand percussion instruments (such as congas and bongos)
- Standard 9.5 mm and 10.5 mm knurled rods
- MicroD small condenser mics