Designed for use as a versatile wash or audience blinder/strobe effect, the Encore Burst RGBW IP from ADJ is a 150W RGBW color C.O.B. 4-In-1 LED (Red, Green, Blue, and White) that offers a wide 50-degree beam angle. Other features include selectable dim modes, strobe effects, a 4-button LED menu system, and 5-pin DMX In/Out connectivity. Its IP65 power locking In/Out connections allow you to daisy chain data and power. The Encore Burst RGBW IP is an ideal light fixture for bathing a stage or crowd in limitless color options, and also equips you for creating powerful and immersive multi-colored strobe effects.
More about ADJ’s Encore Burst Series
As with all members of ADJ’s Encore Series, the Burst LED wash fixtures boast efficient optics, robust build, and versatile feature sets. Lightweight and compact, Encore Burst fixtures are easy to store, transport, and install. For how little space or effort they take to install, they generate extremely powerful output suitable for large scale productions and installations such as theme parks, churches, and concert tours, as well as small-to-large indoor and outdoor temporary events.
Boasting a distinctive and durable die-cast metal housing that makes them ideal lighting choices for touring and temporary event use, the Burst models are also IP65 “weatherproof” rated (meaning it’s sealed against liquid, snow, dust, and sand), making them well-suited for temporary outdoor use or other environments where they may be exposed to liquid spillage or excessive dust or dirt. Their protection against dust and particulates also makes them ideal for indoor use since it extends the lifespan of the fixture with less required maintenance.
On the back of each fixture are IP65-rated Seetronic 5-pin DMX input and output sockets and Seetronic locking power input and output connections. Each I/O is protected by rubber caps that insert into the sockets when not in use. Multiple DMX channel modes are available, while each model is fitted with an OLED screen to streamline mode selection and addressing. RDM-compliance enables the fixtures to be remote-controlled from a compatible system.
Each model includes a flexible multi-purpose bracket that can be used to position the fixture on the floor. An Omega bracket attachment is also included, allowing you to hang the fixture from a truss or lighting rail. Lock either configuration securely in place using the large plastic thumb-tightening screws located on both sides of the unit.
ADJ Encore Burst Features
- Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
- DMX Modes: 5 (4,6,7,8 & 11)
- Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
- Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
- Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe & pulse control
- Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25k Hz)
- Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Display: OLED display with 4-button touch menu
- Encore Burst RGBW IP Strobe Light1
- Omega Bracket1
- IP65 power locking power cable1
- Light Source
- 1x 150W CREE C.O.B. RBGW LED (4-IN-1 LED: Red, Green, Blue & White)
- 50-degree Beam Angle
- Color Temp: 7000K
- 2027 LUX @ 2M; 540 LUX @ 4M
- 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- Data Input: IP65 rated 5pin DMX In/Out
- Power Input: IP65 power locking In/Out (with protective rubber caps)
- Safety Cable Loop
- Scissor yoke with Omega bracket attachment
- 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Max Power Consumption: 121W (120V); 118W (230V)
- IP65 Rated
- Outdoor Rated: protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid. 6 (Protection against Dust); 5 (Protection against Water).
- Note: You must use IP65 data and power cables in order for this fixture to be IP65 outdoor rated.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)9.21 x 9.8 x 12.12 inches (234 x 249 x 308 mm)
- Weight8.1 lbs. (3.6kg)
- ApprovalsETL Approved