iRig Pro I/O is designed for all your gear - studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, MIDI Controllers - you name it. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. When using a studio microphone, iRig Pro I/O can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR jack for your active condensers. Plus, you can dial in the perfect and precise amount of gain with the new marked gain control knob. Recalling your gain settings for your mics and instruments has never been easier.
iRig Pro I/O also features a 1/4" Hi-Z input that easily handles passive and active pickup configurations. Again, the numbered gain wheel lets you dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recordings and recall them with ease.
With iRig Pro I/O, you can use any microphone you own because it sports onboard 48V switchable phantom power for your condensers. iRig Pro I/O features a combination Neutrik XLR and 1/4" input jack, and an input gain control with a calibrated oversize knob for precise gain setting and recall. Now setup with your studio gear is easier than ever before. Simply plug in, adjust your input gain and hit record.
One of the major advancements of iRig Pro I/O is the addition of an 1/8" stereo headphone output with preamp and level control. Now you can play, record and monitor with all of your devices - even the most recent iPhones and iPads - with the depth and headroom you'd get only from a traditional recording studio setup.
- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket
- Neutrik™ combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optionalÂ iRig PSU 3A (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
- Comes with a Velcro strip to secure iRig Pro I/O to a mic stand
- Comes with over $550 worth of full version Software & Apps
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines