The PT-MZ13K features a dedicated and original sealed cooling system for the phosphor wheel, which is made of durable, heat-resistant inorganic material. Extensive shielding around the phosphor-wheel assembly protects against dust-particle intrusion for extended reliability and consistent brightness.
Multi-Drive Laser Optical Engine groups laser diodes into multiple laser modules. If one diode in a module fails, only a limited number of diodes in the affected series are bypassed. The remaining diodes continue to operate, maintaining close to full brightness. If a laser diode fails in other projectors, the entire module shuts down, resulting in a dramatic loss of brightness. This projector adds an invaluable layer of insurance when image presentation must not be interrupted.
Note: Lens sold separately.
- Supports 4K Signal Input
- First LCD Projectors to Support Geometry Manager Pro Software
- Geometric Adjustment with Free Grid Correction via Remote Control
- Quiet Operation for Distraction-free Viewing
- Detail Clarity Processor 4 Provides Pin-Sharp Insight
- Color Adjustment Function