The SF2 Series incorporates a high-visibility IPS panel and a variety of functions that support signage use. It also features signage control functions like the USB Media Player, which lets you simply insert a recorded USB media device for automatic playback, and Content Management Software, which makes it easy to create playlists combining video and still images. There is very little change in color, compared with the VA panel, when the screen is viewed at right or left angles, so the images are crisp and clear. This is ideal for providing correct information to places with a lot of people present, such as public spaces and facilities. Conventional display panels are preset with display modes such as Standard and Dynamic. The SF2 Series comes with an extensive display menu to let you select the most suitable mode for the content to be displayed and the viewing environment. You can select the best mode for the video source and the place of display.
- The IPS Panel Has a Wide Viewing Angle and Minimal Color Fluctuations
- Easy Display of Images Optimized for the Display Content and Viewing Environment
- Failover and Failback Safeguards for Mission Critical Situations
- HDMI CEC Device Linking Supported
- USB Media Player for Simple Signage Use without an STB
- Multi Monitoring & Control Software (Free) Lets You Control Devices in Groups
- USB Memory Network Settings