Connect DMX universes to MagicQ PC, MagicQ Mac and MagicQ consoles with the MagicQ Two Universe DMX512 Interface. Connects via USB and provides two independent DMX512 interfaces. The two uninverses are patchable to any of the 64 Universes available in the MagicQ software.
The two DMX outputs are optically isolated from the USB to protect against damage to your PC. DMX framing is generated from within the module, unlike many other dongles, thus giving reliable and secure operation. Highly accurate DMX framing is possible with full 512 bytes frames. The default setting of 33 DMX frames per second provides for accurate stepping of moving lights.
In normal operation the interface is powered from the USB port. A separate 12 volt power input socket is provided for connection to low power USB ports. Can also be used with MagicQ consoles to provide additional DMX outputs.
MagicQ Two Universe DMX Interface unlocks the locked features of MagicQ such as full screen Execute Window, iOS/Android remote, remote control, and removes "Demo Mode" from the title bar of MagicQ.
ChamSys MagicQ Two Features
- Twin isolated DMX512 outputs
- USB connection to MagicQ PC or Mac
- Powered from USB
- Separate 12 volt power input socket is provided for connection to low power USB ports
- External power supply not supplied - uses generic 12V centre pin +ve PSU if required
- MagicQ two universe DMX interface1
- USB cable1
- Hardware specifications
- DMX outputs: 2
- USB ports: 1
- DC power input port: yes (only used for low power USB ports)
- Software specifications
- Universes: 64
- Channels: 32768
- Number of fixtures: up to 32768
- Cues: 5000
- Cue stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 3096
- Groups: 5000
- Media server support: 50 (each different content)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)5.1" x 3.2" x 1.9"
- Weight0.55 pounds (0.25 kg)