Featuring 88 full-sized hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response, the Recital Pro digital piano from Alesis delivers an authentic playing experience with ultra-realistic sound. The Recital Pro is characterized by an intuitive display screen, 20-watt speakers, 128-note polyphony, and user-friendly controls, making this piano ideal for performance, recording, and hands-on learning. With tons of premium modes, as well as included learning resources, this digital piano equips you with the tools you need to excel at your music.
Customize your sound with premium modes, including its adjustable Modulation, Reverb, and Chorus functions. Layer Mode combines two of any of the 12 built-in voices (including acoustic and electric piano, organ, and harpsichord) to attain a full, rich, tone. Split Mode assigns two sounds across the keyboard, giving a distinct voice to each hand. Lesson Mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice, ideal for teaching situations. Record Mode enables you to record your performance, then playback to critically listen and improve your playing skills.
Incorporate external gear into your Recital Pro’s setup. A ¼” (6.35mm) headphone output allows you to mute the internal speakers for situations where you need to practice without disturbing anyone else in the room. Another ¼” input allows you to add a sustain pedal (sold separately). Stereo ¼” outputs can be connected to a recorder, mixer, or other sound systems, while a USB-MIDI output lets you plug into a computer to access software or virtual instruments. While it comes with a power supply, Recital Pro can also be operated by batteries for enhanced mobility (runs on 6 D cell batteries, sold separately).
Recital Pro comes with two free education software trials. Take advantage of 2 months of TakeLessons’ free live video lessons from expert instructors, with hundreds of classes to choose from every month. You can also enjoy 3 months of Skoove Premium’s online piano courses, a team of musicians for one-on-one support, and exclusive monthly lessons.
Alesis Recital Pro Features
- 88 premium full-sized hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response
- 12 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 20-watt speakers and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in metronome can be easily adjusted from 30-280 beats per minute
- Easily adjustable Modulation, Chorus, and Reverb FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo ¼" (6.35mm) outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- ¼" (6.35mm) headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Sustain input to connect standard ¼" (6.35mm) sustain pedal (not included)
- Recital Pro 88-Key Hammer-Action Digital Piano1
- Power adapter1
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- OS X : 10.10
- USB 2.0 port (or higher)