The CDL-313 Digital Audio Interface by Hosa Technology allows simultaneous transfer between S/PDIF coax and AES/EBU digital audio formats. It is ideal for interconnecting digital audio workstations, recorders, and other digital audio gear regardless of I/O format.
One piece of digital audio gear may have only S/PDIF coax (RCA) connections while another may have only AES/EBU connections (XLR). With the CDL-313, transfers between the two formats remain in the digital realm. The CDL-313 is an indispensable tool for the digital audio recordist!
Hosa CDL-313 Features
- Connectors: S/PDIF Coax to AES/EBU
- Two channels S/PDIF coax to AES/EBU and vice versa
- Simultaneous conversion in both directions if required
- Support for 24-bit/96 kHz S/PDIF audio
- CDL-313 Digital Audio Interface1
- AC adapter1
- ConnectorsS/PDIF Coax to AES/EBU