Enjoying Ultra HD sound is easy with the AKG Lyra Multimode USB microphone – just plug it into your computer, phone, or tablet. As part of the AKG Content Creator series, the Lyra microphone is perfect for podcasts, YouTube videos, music, gaming, and other content creation needs.
Sound excellent with the 4K-compatible, Ultra HD audio quality that comes naturally to the Lyra. The microphone also features cutting-edge AKG Internal Element Overload Prevention, an internal shockmount, and a sound diffuser. These features automatically reduce handling noise and vibrations, and further optimize performance by improving signal levels.
Four capture modes make the Lyra a 4-in-1 microphone. Normally you’d have to buy different microphones to pick up sound from different angles; with the Lyra, you can simply change the capture mode. The four capture modes are Front (for solo recording) Front & Back (for multi-person recordings), Tight Stereo (for solo instrument recordings), and Wide Stereo (for recordings with ambiance.
It’s easy to get started using the Lyra microphone with its simple controls. No matter what you’re recording, the performance functions of the mic are ergonomically placed and easily accessed, so you can focus on your creative process. Setup is also further streamlined since headphones can be plugged directly into the Lyra.
The Lyra can be your complete production studio, enhancing the audio you capture in all major audio and video production software and online platforms. Also included with the Lyra microphone is Ableton Live 10 Lite recording software (Mac/PC compatible).
AKG Lyra Features
- Ultra-HD Quality Audio
- Adaptive Capsule Array
- Easy Setup and Universal Compatibility
- Headphone Output and Volume Control
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Modern Design With Vintage Appeal
- Includes Ableton Live 10 Lite audio production software
- Lyra Microphone1
- 2m (6.6ft) USB cable (USB type-C to USB type-A)1
- Registration card for Ableton Live 10 Lite1
- Quick start guide, warranty, safety/regulatory sheet1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Capture ModesSelectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Transfer ProtocolUSB 2.0
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate24-bit / 192 kHz
- Maximum SPL129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption5V USB / 75 mA
- Headphone Impedance16 ohms
- Headphone Power Output (RMS)43 mW
- Headphone THD<0.009%
- Headphone Frequency Response20 Hz – 22kHz
- Headphone S/N Ratio98.0 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x L)9.72 x 4.23 x 6 inches (247.5 x 107.9 x 152.5 mm)