BDP4K is the real deal. A huge 1” Sony Exmor R CMOS back lit Sensor and 14.4 million effective pixels enable P4K to deliver stunning pictures in 4K resolutions with Full Bandwidth NDI. Excellent light sensitivity makes P4K perfect for all broadcast applications, sports, remote studios, newsrooms, house of worship and any shoot where quality matters.
Sony 1” Sensor. Size does matter.
The best images come from the best sensors and the P4K is built exclusively around the best sensor in its category. The massive 1” Sony Exmor R CMOS backlit sensor delivers truly stunning pictures in all shoot modes and frame rates whether in HD or 4K.
Full NDI. No compromises.
In the world of NDI® there are two flavours, NDI® and NDI|HX. NDI®l is a variable bit rate, I-Frame codec that is reaches around 140Mbits at 1080p60 and is visually lossless. NDI|HX is a compressed, long-GOP, H.264 variant that reaches around 12Mbits at 1080p60. P4K is a Full NDI® camera.
More than just a production PTZ. Shoot true cinematic styles.
P4K is a PTZ designed for the most demanding live production shoots and supports all the traditional frame rates you would expect including 29.97 but now you can use your PTZ as a camera for TVC’s, drama, and shoot 24p for that wonderful cinematic look.
Advanced Colour Controls.
With user selectable gamma settings and black gamma adjustment, fine tuning your shot has never been more flexible in a PTZ. Sony’s legendary sensor technology sets the tone for your next quality production.
P4K is a 10-bit sensor and with NDI4 you can have an end to end 10-bit workflow. Perfect for broadcasters and other productions where bit depth matters. With 10-bit support you can record the NDI feeds using free tools such as NewTek NDI Monitor or IsoCorder Pro.
Full NDI. 6G SDI. HDMI 2.0. Life is all about connections.
Full NDI. Two independent 6G SDI outputs and one HDMI 2.0 output, all live all the time to create amazingly flexible workflows.
Genlock. Let that sync in.
With Genlock you can now synchronise multiple cameras using the Genlock input. Now all your cameras can be hitting your NDI enabled vision mixer at the same time and lets you eliminate the need to add frame buffers.
Superfine Robotics. Precise control at your fingers.
P4K’s robotics are super precise and super sensitive. Wind down the panning and tilting speeds to create super professional shots that are dramatic, or crank up the speeds for high action sports to allow you to follow the movements.
360 degree Tally lights.
The front, rear, and side Tally lights combine to create a 360 degree Tally light. Now everyone on the production set can see which camera is live to air.
ePTZ in HD Mode.
In HD Mode you can take advantage of the massive sensor to create Region of Interest for your HD production. Pull any HD frame out of the 4K frame.
BirdDog P4K 4K Full NDI PTZ Camera Features
- New Codec Engine
- Tighter Cam Control Integration
- Sony 1” Sensor
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens
- Advanced Colour Controls
- Superfine Robotics
- 360 degree Tally lights
- Full NDI. 6G SDI. HDMI 2.0
- PTZ Keyboard
- RESTful API
- P4K 4K Full NDI PTZ Camera1
- Image Sensor: 1.0-type back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Number of effective pixels: 14.2 Megapixels
- Picture elements: 3840 x 2160, 8.29 Megapixels
- Lens: Optical, 12X
- Digital Zoom: Digital Zoom 12X, with SRZ feature,18X zoom at 4K, or 24X zoom at FHD.
- Horizontal Angle of View Focal Length:
- 64.6 ̊ (Wide) – 6.1 ̊ (Tele),
- f=9.3 to 111.6mm, F2.8(Wide), F4.5(Tele)
- Min. object distance: 80mm (Wide), 1000mm (Tele)
- Aperture: F2.8 Constant (W)~(T), 16 Steps
- Min. Illumination:
- 0.5 lx (1/30 sec, 50%, High Sensitivity mode On)
- 2.0 lx (1/30 sec, 50%, High Sensitivity mode Off)
- 0.067 lx (1/4 sec (1/3 sec), 50%, High Sensitivity mode On)
- 0.267 lx (1/4 sec (1/3 sec), 50%, High Sensitivity mode Off)
- Shutter Speed: 1/10000s to 1/8 (59.94/29.97)
- Focus: Auto Focus(Trigger/Interval), Manual Focus(Variable Speed), One Push Trigger, Near Limit
- White Balance: AUTO, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, One Push WB, Manual WB, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp(Fix/Auto/Outdoor Auto)
- Full Auto, Gain, Gain Limit, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority, Manual, Bright,
- Slow Shutter, Max/Min Shutter Limit, Slow AE
- High Sensitivity, Defog mode, Backlight Compensation, HLC,
- E-FLIP, Mirror, Flicker Control, Day/Night, Defog
- WDR: YES(130dB)
- ND Filter: YES
- Image Stabilizer: YES
- Color Gain: Yes (15 step)
- Color Hue: Yes (15 step)
- Gamma: Standard/Straight/MOVIE/STILL/CINE1/CINE2/CINE3/CINE4/ITU709//Pattern
- Gamma Level: Yes (15 step)
- Black Level: Yes (97 step)
- Flicker Cancel: Yes
- Noise Reduction: On/Off (level 5 to 1 / Off, 6 steps), 2D/3D
- S/N Ratio: ≥50db
- Body Color: Black, White
- Pan Movement: Horizontal: ±175º (Zoom Adaptive Speed Range: 0.05°~100°/s)
- Tilt Movement: Vertical: +90º to -30º (Zoom Adaptive Speed Range: 0.05°~50°/s)
- Preset Position: 0~5 Level Adjustable
- Preset Speed: 0~5 Level Adjustable
- Preset Memory: YES, ( Picture Profile Preset-Preset Memory for image parameters)
- Quietness: 45db
- Home Position: Supported
- Environmental: Indoor
- VIDEO INTERFACE
- VIDEO OUTPUT: NDI/HDMI/6G-SDI
- 4K VIDEO FORMATS: 4Kp 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98, 23.97
- HD VIDEO FORMATS: 1080p 60, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.97 • 1080i 60, 59.94, 50 • 720p 60, 59.94, 50
- 4K Video Output:
- Main 4K HDMI Type-A (x1)
- 6G-SDI (x2) or Dual Link 3G-SDI(2SI only) x2
- HD Video Output:
- Main HD HDMI Type-A (x1)
- 3G-SDI x2
- HDMI Color Space: YCbCr, 4:2:2 RGB, 4:4:4
- NDI Video Encode: Full bandwidth NDI
- NDI Version: NDI v4.0 (Firmware upgradeable)
- IP Video Stream: UP to 4K/30 and 1080p60
- Camera Control Interface: RS232/RS-422/RS485(RJ45 x2), NDI/IP Control (RJ45), IR Remote Control
- Control Protocol: NDI, VISCA, VISCA IP
- LAN: RJ45X1(1GbE), NDI/IP video streaming, System upgrade, PoE+ (IEEE802.3at)
- Analog Audio I/O: 3.5mm audio jack IN (mono) – 3.5mm audio jack OUT (mono)
- Audio Output:
- Embedded with main HDMI, 24bit
- Embedded with SDI, 24bit
- Embedded with NDI
- Tally Light: Front and Back
- 4K Video Output:
- Mount: Ceiling mount, Wall mount, Tripod
- Operating Temperature : -10 to +40 (°C), 32 to 104 (°F)
- Operating Humidity: ≤80% Suitable for Use
- Power Input: 12V DC, PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Power Consumption Min: 24.4W; Max: 28W (PTZ move simultaneously)
- Dimension: 165x196x247mm
- Weight: 3.4kg