Backed by the combined technological prowess of multiple HARMAN brands, the JBL® Commercial Series Mixers (CSM) deliver unsurpassed quality in commercial sound.
Easily configured for a range of applications, such as background music, security, and paging, CSM units are designed for everything from schools and hospitals to restaurants and fitness facilities.
They feature RJ45 connectors for use with JBLCSR-V in-wall volume controls, and a universal power supply that accepts AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Plus, they're built using HARMAN's GreenEdge™ clean standards to offer numerous energy-efficient benefits, including a lighter weight, space-saving design, and conforming to RoHS standards.
JBL CSM 14 Features
- 4 inputs with 1 channel output
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Independent base/treble controls
- Euro-block type mic/line input and output connectors, and unbalanced RCA inputs for consumer connection
- Supports JBL CSR-V wall controller via Ethernet cable
- Priority muting, VOX ducking, and phantom power for all models
- CSM 14 Commercial Mixer1
- Output Channels1
- Input Sensitivity (Mic)3mVrms
- Input Sensitivity (Line)775mVrms
- Input Sensitivity (RCA)300mVrms
- Phantom Power27VDC
- Priority MutingYes
- Configurable Output RoutingNo
- AC Line Voltage100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions1.7 x 8.6 x 11.9 inches (43.3 x 218.5 x 303.4 mm)