This windscreen is designed for use with microphones with a 24 mm (1 in) cartridge.
It is constructed from dark grey, expanded foam with 25-30 pores per inch. The windscreen provides excellent protection against wind and pop noises without attenuating the higher frequencies beyond the tolerance field of the microphone's frequency response. The outer diameter of the windscreen is 90 mm (3.44 in) and it is supplied as standard with the d:dicate 3532-SP Large Diaphragm Stereo Kit, but is also available as an optional accessory.
DPA DUA0040 Features
- For use with 4041
- Designed for microphones with a 1" cartridge
- Expanded foam with 25 - 30 pores per inch
- Excellent protection against wind and pops without attenuating higher frequencies
- 3.44" outer diameter
- DUA0040 foam windscreen for D:Dicate 40411
- Designed for Use With4041, microphones with a 1" cartridge
- Pores Per Inch25-30
- Outer Diameter3.44"