The ETX-12P from Electro-Voice is a high-power two-way compact loudspeaker ideal for use in a variety of portable and permanent applications. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled for superior sound quality and ultimate reliability, the ETX series is an ideal choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians, and DJs looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations.
The ETX-12P combines intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers, and high-efficiency transducers to deliver legendary sound and performance while also providing all-around versatility. Intelligent FIR-Drive technology is integrated with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications.
Electro-Voice ETX-12P Features
- 2000 W amplifier and 135 dB peak SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- SST design assures precise and consistent coverage
- Designed for floor, stacked, or tilt pole mount (0 or 7.5 degrees) for portable or permanent installation (8 M10 threaded suspension points)
- ETX-12P 12'' 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency response55Hz - 20kHz (-3 dB)
- Frequency range43Hz - 20kHz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL135 dB peak
- Coverage (H x V)90° x 60°
- Power rating2000 W
- Power consumption100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- LF transducerSMX2120 (12")
- HF transducerDH3-B 1.25" titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency1600Hz
- Connectors(2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension8 M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)24" x 15" x 16"
- Weight52.0 lb (23.6 kg)