The ETX-35P from Electro-Voice is a high-power three-way loudspeaker ideal for use in a variety of portable and permanent applications. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled for superior sound quality and ultimate reliability, the ETX series is a great choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians, and DJs looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations.
ETX-35P features three (3) high-sensitivity transducers, for high output sound which is optimized for precise coverage and low distortion. EV designed and manufactured transducers include SMX woofer technology using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management. This transducer yields lower distortion, smooth response and high SPL. The high-efficiency DH3-B compression driver has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device extending frequency response to 20 kHz.
The ETX-35P combines intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers, and high-efficiency transducers to deliver legendary sound and performance while also providing all-around versatility. Intelligent FIR-Drive technology is integrated with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications.
Electro-Voice EXT-35P Features
- 15-inch LF SMX woofer
- 6.5-inch MF driver
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 136 dB peak SPL
- ETX-35P 15'' 3-way powered speaker1
- Frequency response48Hz - 20kHz (-3 dB)
- Frequency range38Hz - 20kHz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL136 dB peak
- Coverage (H x V)60° x 40°
- Power rating2000 W
- LF transducerSMX2151 (15")
- MB transducerEVS-6C 6.5" mid-bass driver
- HF transducerDH3-B 1.25" titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connectors(2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension8 M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)40" x 18" x 17"
- Weight84.2 pounds (38.2 kg)
- Power consumption100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A