The Yamaha EXi8 input expanders convert analog microphone/line audio to digital and transmits the signal using Yamaha's YDIF format. The EXi8's preamps can be controlled remotely from an MTX processor via Ethernet cable.
Yamaha EXI8 Features
- Support for the newly-developed "YDIF" digital audio transmission format
- Enormous installation flexibility with compact 1U chassis
- EXI8 Analog Input Expansion Unit1
- Power cord1
- Euroblock plugs (3-pin, tabbed)8
- Sampling frequency48kHz/44.1kH
- Signal delayLess than 2.5ms
- Total harmonic distortionLess than 0.05% (+4dBu , Gain:-6dB); less than 0.1% (+4dBu , Gain:+66dB)
- Frequency response20Hz to 20kHz, -1.5dB min, 0dB typ., +0.5dB max
- Dynamic range107dB (Gain:-6dB)
- Equivalent input noise (EIN)-126dBu (Gain: +66dB)
- Phantom power+48V (per channel; individually settable)
- Crosstalk-100dB (@1kHz)
- Heat dissipation (per hour)21.5 kcal max.
- Power supply voltage100V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption25 W max.
- Dimensions (WxHxD)480x44x351mm, 1U