Corners are the acoustician’s best friend. Walls and ceiling act as wave guides that drive energy into the corner where maximum pressure is created. Primacoustic Corner Impaler is designed to work with 24″ x 48″ (60.96cm x 121.92cm) Broadway Broadband absorbers to provide effective absorption in this critical zone by combining this high-density glass-wool panel with a deep 17″ (43.18cm) cavity to deliver effective bass control.
The Corner Impaler features a unique wedge shaped design with four pivoting darts. This allows a single device to be used on either the left or right hand side when corner mounting the Broadway panel. To make installation as easy as possible, extra cutouts allow a regular screwdriver direct access to the mounting points.
As the panel basically floats on top of the wall surface, a dab of Liquid Nails in between the impaler and the panel is recommended. This will ensure the panel is locked in place after installation.
Shipped 8 to a box, the Corner Impaler is made from a heavy galvanized steel plate and is easily installed in plaster board, sheetrock or masonry using the triple-action Cobra Anchors.
Primacoustic Corner Impaler Features
- Turns any corner into an effective bass trap
- Easy to install design provides screwdriver access
- Two-way pivoting anchor for left or right hand installation
- Corner Impalers8
- Material20 gauge galvanized steel
- Dimensions3" x 5" (7.62cm x 12.70cm); 45° angle for 90° corners
- Attachment Points 4 (Use an appropriate fastener for wall surface)
- Max Load Limit 8lbs (3.63kg) dependant on wall fastener
- Number per Box 8 per box